WASHINGTONVILLE MIDDLE SCHOOL PARENT/TEACHER ORGANIZATION (PTO)
The Washingtonville Middle School PTO is an active organization set up to carry out both educational and fun activities for students during the school year. Parents and guardians are encouraged to join the PTO and become involve.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in the home, school, and community.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, and social education.
WASHINGTONVILLE MIDDLE SCHOOL PTO GOALS
- To promote a positive experience for all members: parents, teachers, and students.
- To encourage participation in events organized to raise the morale and understanding of school/family connection.
- To understand the needs of ALL involved in the safety and education of our children.
LATEST ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES
- School pictures
- Box Tops for Education
- Stop & Shop, Hannaford’s and Price Chopper Grocery Incentive Programs
- Membership Drive
- Spirit Wear
- Ladies’ Night
- Fall and Spring catalog fundraisers (includes Mobile Entertainment App)
- USAgain Clothing collection
- Scripts Gift Cards
- Chocolate Bingo and other family night activities
- Scholastic Book Fair
- Yoga, Zumba and other exercise programs for parents and students
- Community Events partnering with local companies such as (but not limited to) Colonial Lanes, Rockland County Boulders, The Castle Fun Center, Dance companies, etc.
- Go Green Campaigns such as (but not limited to) ink cartridge collection, bottle and can recycling, books recycling.
- SMA Martial Arts after school program
- Disney Family Volunteer Reward Program
- Entertainment Mobile App
Please email the Washingtonville Middle School PTO to receive a current membership form: firstname.lastname@example.org
WMS PTO CALENDAR
For a list of the current school year's events, please go to the WMS PTO Facebook page or email the WMS PTO at email@example.com
BOXTOPS FOR EDUCATION PROGRAM
Join the PTO to help raise money through the Box Tops for Education Program!
SUPPORT THE PTA THROUGH YOUR EVERYDAY PURCHASES
Our school district is participating in the Stop & Shop A+ Bonus Bucks program. WMS can earn cash by logging on to www.stopandshop.com/aplus and choose "register your card" from the A+ menu found under "Our Stores" to register your card online. Then each time you shop at Stop & Shop your card will earn cash for our school. We will receive a check at the end of the program. The money can be used for any of the Middle School's educational needs. So please take a couple minutes to register your card and support our school. You can register WMS using ID # 06173 at the website above. Don't forgot to encourage your family, friends, and neighbors to do the same.